Outstanding Paper Award
The International Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation
July 1 – July 5, 2013
In Cooperation with ACM, IEEE, and IFIP
Outstanding Paper and Poster Paper Awards
As in previous years, HPCS 2013 will have "Outstanding Paper Award" and "Outstanding Poster Paper Award".
The awards will be made by the Awards Committees for contributions which are considered outstanding in their significance, scientific quality, timeliness, and relevance.
In addition to a certificate/plaque, each award includes a free registration for the next year HPCS conference.
The awards will be presented in the closing session of the conference or at an appropriate social event.
For more information, please contact the Awards Co-Chairs and Posters Co-Chairs.
* Hesham Ali, University of Nebraska – Omaha, Nebraska, USA
* Salvatore Orlando, University of Venice, Italy
* TBA, TBA
* Francesco Quaglia, Sapienza Università di Roma, Italy
* Seppo Virtanen, University of Turku, Finland
* Timothy Stitt, University of Notre Dame, Indiana, USA